Even an artist sometimes needs a break from the studio to get some new inspiration.
Every once in a while me and my car take a short roadtrip "aufs Land".
This a short image report of a great inspirational Sunday at Schwielowsee,
about 40 minutes outside of Berlin.



This is Einsteins'view!
Yes, really!

I visited Einsteins Sommerhaus.
The table here underneath was the place where he sat, thinking and writing, with this view,
every year from April through November, if I remeber correctly.








I followed the road around the lake, to visit this castle and small museum,
with great Dutch Masters in there collection.







an a beautiful ceramic tiled room














Then the trip went to the Museum Havellaendischen Malerkolonie,
small but inspirational.
With a lot of inspiring qoutes of painters visiting or moving to these beautiful,
natural surroundings, with whom i can relate:




Populaire posts van deze blog